PANDORA is expanding and we are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for our store in Isle of Man.
Our mission is to offer women across the world a universe of high quality, hand-finished, modern and genuine jewellery products at affordable prices.
Store Location: Strand Street, Isle of Man
Contract: 40 Hours per week (5 days out of 7)
Benefits: £17,500 - £20,000 per annum, 28 days annual leave (including statutory days), staff discount (following probation period), fantastic training.
PANDORA Assistant Managers assist the managers in leading the team to provide the highest level of service to the customer, creating the PANDORA ‘experience’ in a welcoming environment. It is essential that applicants have prior experience in a similar role, working for a luxury high street brand.
Experience of serving customers in a high footfall environment is required.
Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, to reach individual as well as team targets and must be adaptable to change. Strong customer service and communication skills are vital to being a successful PANDORA Assistant Manager.
As a brand ambassador for PANDORA, the successful candidate will be well presented and have a customer-focused, can-do attitude.
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
• Providing exceptional customer service at all times
• Acting as a role model for the sales team and as an ambassador for the PANDORA brand at all times
• Overseeing and motivating staff when required
• Opening and closing of the store, ensuring all employees adhere to security
• Cashing up and reconciling the till each day
• Supporting the Store Manager with the day to day running of the store
• Keeping accurate records of store performance
• Dealing with enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
• Holding daily team meetings to confirm targets and communicate any relevant information from HO
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes
• Recent previous retail supervisory/management experience within a similar luxury retail environment
• Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including English and Maths
• Passionate about jewellery and customer service
• Understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
• Sound judgement with confident decision-making
• Ability to implement procedural change
• Ability to coach and give feedback effectively and honestly
• Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
• Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
• Must be helpful and polite
• Must be able to work as part of a team
• Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
How to apply:
If you fit all of the above criteria and have strong experience in a similar position, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to recruitment before the closing date.
Candidates who are offered employment will be required to produce proof of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Argento uses the Criminal Records Bureau service to assess applicants’ suitability to work in positions of trust; candidates therefore may be asked to obtain a basic disclosure from the CRB.
CLOSING DATE: 21st June 2016 @ 5pm.